To review CU Boulder campus Rules & Regulations regarding citations/appeals, please review that section of the Parking Rules & Regulations. Appeals must be submitted within 14 calendar days of the date of issuance of the citation. Appeal results will be returned to you via email from firstname.lastname@example.org (or you may elect to have your results sent via U.S. postal mail service). Please be sure to check both your inbox and "junk" email folders for your results. A $10 administrative fee will be added to any citation where the appeal is denied and the citation upheld.
- Online – Appeal your citation online through our Customer Portal.
The following appeal arguments will not be accepted and will not be reviewed by an appeal referee:
- I don't agree with or I don't know the regulations.
- I couldn't find space in my assigned parking lot.
- I have been parking this way for a long time and have never received a citation until now.
- I was late for a class/meeting or my class/meeting ran late.
- I can't afford to pay the citation fine.
- "Someone" told me to park there.
- I was only in violation for a short time.
- I didn't see the sign.
- I parked in an ADA space and do not own a valid ADA placard or plate.
- I forgot to pay.