Parking Services has developed a list of Frequently Asked Questions to assist you in determining what options will work best for you. Whether you plan to bus, bike, vanpool or drive a personal vehicle to campus, we have resources for you.
A few highlights and deadlines:
Monthly parking for faculty and staff is still available. We strongly encourage interested staff to begin the application process before the student sale opens at the beginning of each semester. To begin the process, visit the faculty/staff parking website.
To support those who would like to park on campus less than 5 days per week, we will continue to offer daily parking in specified lots, subject to availability. The daily discount rate of $5 will continue for faculty and staff.
To purchase daily parking:
- Log into your parking account using your IdentiKey and password.
- You can also access your account by visiting our home page and clicking on the “Online Services” button in the upper right.
- Once logged in, select "Permits" on the left column then "Order Permit" (red button upper right corner) then "Purchase Parking Permit" then select "Employee Parking".
- Choose the date for the permit and “Confirm”.
- Select from the available lot options. (these may change depending on the date selected)
- Choose the vehicle you will be driving.
- “Confirm” and “Add Permit to Cart”
- Enter Billing Information and Checkout (you will have the option to save your payment information).
Visit the Bus Route Information page for information about campus bus routes and schedules. Regional and local buses are available. We strongly encourage those who have used RTD in the past to verify what routes are currently available by using RTD’s Trip Planner.
As always, we are standing by to assist you. Please don’t hesitate to connect with our customer service team via firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-735-PARK.