Bill Heldman is a long-time educator in the IT and cybersecurity space.
- Experience with a variety of industry-standard programming languages: Java, Python
- Significant network experience with Windows Server, AD, SMS, Exchange, SQL Server, et al
- Enterprise databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server, mySQL
- Comprehensive knowledge of TCP/IP
- LAMP servers and open-source content management systems such as Drupal
- DMZ build-outs
- Security infrastructure build-out and management
- Cybersecurity penetration testing using Kali Linux
- Teambuilding, conflict management, strategizing, budgeting, procurement
- Extensive IT team-leading and management experience
He has authored, co-authored or worked as a contract writer for Sybex Books (a division of Wiley) on 14 technical books and study guides, predominantly in the area of Windows server, Windows server applications, project management, and Adobe Flash Professional exam study guides. His most recent book came out in June 2012 and is designed to help people study for the Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) exam "Rich Media Communication using Abobe Flash Pofessional". He will be teaching our System administration and virtualization course.