Complete the Online Application by the appropriate deadline.
- The application system undergoes maintenance in June and is not functional during this time.
- If you have questions or problems specific to the online application, email the CU Graduate School's technical support team.
Provide contact information of 3 people for references.
- Secured links are e-mailed directly to recommenders upon submission of your application.
- For current students and recent graduates (within the last five years), recommendations from faculty members are particularly important.
Upload unofficial transcript(s).
- We require unofficial transcripts from each undergraduate and graduate institution you have attended. This includes community colleges, summer sessions, and extension programs.
- While credits from one institution may appear on the transcript of a second institution, unofficial transcripts must be submitted from each institution, regardless of the length of attendance, and whether or not courses were completed.
- Official transcripts will be required upon admission to the program. We request that you do not have official transcripts sent until requested.
Upload your Personal Statement.
No GRE Necessary! We do not require GRE scores for applications to the TCP program. However, if an applicant has below an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale according to US standards, then it is recommended to obtain and supply official GRE scores from ETS from an examination taken within the last 5 years to increase the competitiveness of their application. Institution code: 4841. Substitution of GMAT or LSAT scores are acceptable for students seeking admission to a dual MBA/TCP or JD/TCP program, but again are not required. GMAT dept. code: 11S-MH-08.
Once accepted, International Students must also submit Proof of Funding and Official TOEFL scores (if applicable).
MS in TCP - Online Application