Student Admissions, Program Information, and General Inquiries
Industry, Government & Military Partner and Newsletter Communications
- University of Colorado Boulder
- College of Engineering and Applied Science
- 1111 Engineering Drive
- ECOT 611, 530 UCB
- Boulder, CO 80309-0530
Driving Directions from US-36 to Regent Drive
- Take US-36 to Colorado Avenue
- Left on Colorado Avenue – 0.2 mi
- Left on Regent Drive – 0.1 mi
- Parking – on left
- Destination – on right
Directions to the TCP Administrative Offices
- Cross Regent Drive at the North side of the parking garage onto the Engineering Center walkway.
- Follow the walkway straight until you are under the Engineering Center building.
- Walk past the double doors that state “Engineering and Applied Science.”
- Look for an “Elevator” sign.
- Enter the enclosed area and take the elevator to the 3rd floor.
- Exit the elevator, then turn left.
- TCP reception is located in ECOT 611 (Engineering Center Office Tower Room 611).
CU Boulder Campus Map and Parking