Admissions & General Inquiries: TCPgrad@colorado.edu
Industry, Alumni & Newsletter Communications: CyberComms@colorado.edu
Phone Number: +1 (303) 492-4243
Campus is Currently Closed due to COVID-19
TCP is located on the sixth floor of the CU Boulder Engineering Center. The closest paid parking is in Lot 440 directly southeast of the Engineering Center on the other side of Regent Drive (north of Coors Event Center).
College of Engineering and Applied Science, University of Colorado Boulder
1111 Engineering Drive, Boulder, CO 80309-0530
Room: Engineering Center Office Tower (ECOT) 611
Driving Directions from US-36 (28th Street) to Regent Drive
- Take US-36 (28th Street) to Colorado Avenue
- Left on Colorado Avenue – 0.2 mi
- Left on Regent Drive – 0.1 mi
- Parking – on left
- Destination – on right
Directions to the TCP Administrative Offices
- Head north from the parking lot.
- Cross Regent Drive heading west onto the Engineering Center walkway.
- Follow the walkway straight until you are under the Engineering Center building.
- Walk past the double doors that state “Engineering and Applied Science.”
- Look for an “Elevator” sign.
- Enter the enclosed area and take the elevator to the 6th floor.
- Exit the elevator, then turn left.
- TCP reception is located in ECOT 611 (Engineering Center Office Tower Room 611).
CU Boulder Campus Map and Parking