TCP and Ann and H.J. Smead Aerospace Engineering Sciences Department bring you a stellar panel on a topic spanning aerospace, national defense, information technology, and cybersecurity: Cybersecurity for Space. Come hear an interesting discussion surrounding these fields from experts in academia, industry, and military.
- Ethan Puchaty, Chief Cyber Architect at Lockheed Martin
- Aaron Hansen, Professor of TCP, Cyber Warfare Officer - U.S. Air Force
- Keith Gremban, Professor of TCP, formerly Director of ITS & Advanced Communications at NTIA
- Eric Frew, Professor of Aerospace Engineering Sciences
- Moderated by Wayne Wheeler of Aerospace Corporation