Morgan Young, the principal at Young Ideas, has managed, written, directed, and produced countless Integrated Marketing Communications programs for clients ranging from Visa to Consumer Reports. Morgan’s work has been put on permanent display in The Smithsonian’s American History Museum as part of their American Enterprise exhibit and ran in California during the Super Bowl. Additionally, Morgan has produced an HBO long format program with Tom Brokaw on nuclear terrorism, and his work has been featured on MTV, Showtime, CNN, and numerous other outlets. Prior to opening Young Ideas in 2008, Morgan served as the Senior Vice President and Creative Director of Goddard Claussen Strategic Advocacy. Prior to that, Morgan served as the Vice President and Creative Services Director for Fenn Communications, a Democratic campaign consulting firm based in Washington, D.C.
- MA, Media and Public Affairs
The George Washington University
Thesis: Government Advocacy in California
- BA, History
University of Colorado, Boulder
- University of Colorado, Boulder, Leeds School of Business
- 2015 inductee to the Smithsonian’s American History Museum as part of the permanent display, The American Enterprise Exhibition.
- Marketing Effectiveness Award: Platinum, Best Public Service Campaign, 2015
- PR News: Platinum, Best Public Service Ad Campaign, 2003.
- Telly Awards: 20 awards including Best National Marketing Campaign, 2016
- Summit Awards: 7 awards incl. 3rd Best National Marketing Campaign, 2016