Richard Stacy has served in multiple senior leadership, line and staff positions in small and medium businesses during his 45+ year career. He co-founded a consulting practice and worked with government, industry and nonprofit clients in strategic management, quality management/six sigma, change management, performance management, succession planning, mentoring, human resources, organizational development, and workforce optimization. He has over 40 years of experience in the healthcare industry in both the public and private sectors. He was a commissioned officer in the US Army Medical Service Corps serving ten years on active duty and ten years as a Mobilization Designee in the Manpower Management Division of the Army Surgeon General. His assignments included serving as an operations officer, administration officer, aide de camp, public affairs officer, manpower management officer, and executive officer. Mr. Stacy worked for a large vertically and horizontally integrated healthcare delivery system in human resource management, quality/process management, and strategic management. He worked as a consultant for two consulting firms that focused efforts on quality management and strategic management activities. He has worked with entrepreneurs to develop, implement, and evaluate business plans for startup businesses. Mr. Stacy also served as a Commissioner on the Fairfax County Civil Service Commission for 12 years. He is a certified Hermann Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI) practitioner and a Certified Lay Speaker (CLS) in the United Methodist Church.
- Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies, Human Resource Management and Development
- MS, Management Science (Systems/Process Management)
American Technology University
- BS, Political Science, History, and Education
Hardin Simmons University
- Mr. Stacy has completed professional certifications in employment law, total quality management, six sigma, negotiations, Baldridge, and ISO 9000 auditing.
Research, Presentations, and Publications
Mr. Stacy worked with the Dulles Chamber of Commerce in Northern Virginia and has presented at several seminars and conferences.
- University of Colorado Boulder
- National Louis University
- The Catholic University of America
- Coached award-winning high school business students with the development and presentation of startup business plans at the state and national levels