Karen Stacy has multiple senior leadership, line and staff experiences in organizations ranging from small, entrepreneurial endeavors to Fortune 25 corporations. Her consulting practice worked with government, industry and nonprofit organization clients in change management, performance management, succession planning, human resources, organizational development, and workforce optimization. She has over 25 years of experience in project and program management, administrative services, and technology support in the professional service, financial services and government contracting environments. She was a commissioned officer in the US Army, Transportation Corps, and was one of the US Army’s first female officers to command an all-male company of over 250 enlisted personnel, and a coed company of over 300 personnel.
- Certificate of Advanced Graduate Studies, Human Resource Management and Development
- MA, Management and Administration
- BS, English and Speech Communications and Theater Arts
Moorhead State University
Research, Presentations, and Publications
Ms. Stacy served on the Northern Virginia SHRM Board and is a past president of the Washington Technical Professional Forum (WTPF) and was a presenter at several national association seminars and conferences. She is a certified Hermann Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI) practitioner.
- University of Colorado Boulder
- National Louis University
- The Catholic University of America
- Taught secondary education in English and speech/communications, and coached extra-curricular debate, declamation and theater arts activities in Minnesota and Montana.