Internship information sessions have been scheduled for anyone curious about an internship for credit through the Political Science Department -- for next semester or beyond.
The Internship information session will be held in Ketchum 214 during Professor Nancy Billica's Oiffce Hours for the following dates and times.
- Thursday, April 25, 2019 from 2 pm to 3 pm
- Friday, April 26, 2019 from 2 pm to 4 pm
- Tuesday, April 30, 2019 from 12:30 pm to 3 pm
- Thursday, May 2, 2019 from 12:30 pm to 3 pm
If the above times do not work, you are more than welcome to schedule an appointment to meet with Dr. Nancy Billica.
These information sessions will focus on:
- Why do an internship?
- Requirements for gaining PSCI credit
- How to find and line up a good opportunity
Students have lined up a wide variety of experiences to supplement their education. Internships open up opportunities to get involved with real issues and organizations, apply and increase knowledge of politics and public policy, gain relevant work skills, test career options, and network in the professional world. Bring your curiosity and questions!
Contact: Dr. Nancy Billica, Internship Coordinator Nancy.Billica@colorado.edu