Date: Friday, May 6, 2022
Time: 2pm – 3pm
Ceremony Location: University Memorial Center – Glenn Miller Ballroom
Details: Spring 2022 Department Recognition Ceremony
- The ceremony will begin at 2pm, please arrive at 1:30pm to sign in
- We will ask you to write your name as you would like it to be read on the index card we provide
- Once you have completed writing your name, keep the index card with you
- Our department Chair will announce the procedure to turn in the index card and receive your diploma cover on stage
- The ceremony will run from 2pm-3pm and will include time for photos to be taken at the end
- Individual recognition and graduation certificates will be handed out
- No tickets required
- No guest limit (details to follow)
- Reception (with cake) will be from 3pm-4pm
Please be sure to RSVP for the ceremony here!
If you have any questions about the ceremony ask them here!
- Is disability seating reservable?- Yes! If you would like to reserve a seat please fill out the questionaire form above so we can get your contact information.
- Is there a specific PSCI speaker for the event? - Yes! There will be a special speaker for this event.
- Do we wear a cap and gown if we have them? - Yes! You can wear your cap and gown if you'd like. For more info on where you can get a cap and gown look at the next tab below.
- I graduated in Fall, am I still able to walk in this ceremony in the spring? - Yes! You can still participate in this ceremony as long as you have RSVP'd.
- Do we need to buy tickets? - No, as of right now no ticket purchase is required.
- How many friends/family can attend? - There is no cap on how many guests you may bring right now, but the room does have a 1,000 person cap so this is subject to change!