Below you will find the current PRLC course offerings and the days/times they are scheduled to occur. Please note that days/times do change for 2820 and 3810 from fall to spring. Days/times reserved for class meetings may change before the start of each semester depending on professor and room availability. Please double check the course schedule online to make sure of the days and times of the course you are planning to take. If a change is implemented, you will be alerted via email by the PLC professional staff.
SPRING 2022 SEMESTER
♦ PRLC 1820 - Leadership Foundations and Applicatons II (required for all First-Year students):
(Lecture) M/W 6:00-7:00PM;
(Recitation) TH. 3:55-5:55p or 5:30-7:30p;
♦ ENLP 3100 (counts for Multi Level Leadership req.) - Complex Leadership Challenges
(Lecture) MWF: 9:05-9:55 AM; (FLMG)
Engineering students get preference. All students must email Angela Thieman Dino before being enrolled into the course.
♦ PRLC 3800 (counts for Global Level Leadership req.)- Global Inquiry: T/TH 12:30 - 1:45 PM
You can take PRLC 3800 for 3 credits and no travel... or
You can take PRLC 3800 for 4 credits with travel and extra travel expenses
♦ PRLC 2930 - 801 - ALE Course: M/W 2:30-3:10 PM
♦ LEAD 4000 - Leadership Minor Capstone: various sections and times - search course catalog for sections or see the linked form
This course can be taken as any of the following course numbers to best align with your major if needed. It will still count towards your PLC requirement.
- RSC-4040, CU in D.C. Science Policy
- MCDB-4100, CU in D.C. Science Policy, Special Topics in MCDB
- PHYS-3000, CU in D.C. Science Policy, Science in Public Policy
- ENVS-3100, CU in D.C. Science Policy, Special Topics in Applied Environmental Science
- ATOC-4500, CU in D.C. Science Policy, Special Topics in ATOC
- PRLC-4010, CU in D.C. Science Policy, Presidents Leadership Class
♦ ENLP 3100 - Complex Leadership Challenges; M-F 9:00-12:00 PM
- Engineering students get preference. All students must email Angela Thieman Dino before being enrolled into the course.