- Jan. 16 • Graduate Student Opportunities
- Feb. 20 • Funding Opportunities
- March 19 • Conferences and Networking Opportunities
- April 16 •Taking Community-Engaged Scholarship Online (RSVP)
- Sept.19 • What is Community-Engaged Scholarship?
- Oct. 17 • Climate, Energy and the Environment
- Nov. 21 • Partnerships with Indigenous Communities
April 18: A Celebration of Community-Engaged Scholarship!
March 21: What is Community-Engaged Scholarship?
Feb. 21: Graduate Students and Engaged Scholarship
Jan. 17: Community-Engaged Scholarship Conferences and Publications
Nov. 15: Community-Engaged Scholarship Funding Opportunities
Oct. 18: Integrating Community Engagement into Teaching
Sept. 20: What is Community-Engaged Scholarship?
April: Integrating community engagement into teaching
March: Community-engaged scholarship grants, publications and conferences
February: How graduate students can get involved with engaged scholarship
January: What is community-engaged scholarship?
November: Praxis makes perfect with Beth Osnes
October: Civic engagement on campus
September: Issues facing manufactured housing owners
April: Community engagement in challenging times
March: Funding resources for community engagement
February: Organizing a new Imagining America affiliation on campus