Academic advisors assist students in creating and achieving academic and career goals. Your student's advisor can help them:
- Develop a plan for course registration.
- Explore majors, minors and certificates.
- Understand degree requirements and degree audits.
- Learn how any AP, IB or transfer credit may count towards their degree.
- Provide support and guidance throughout their academic journey.
- Personalize their academic experience.
For advising information by college or school, please follow the links below: