Once a Buff, Forever a Buff!
Even after your student graduates, you are still a member of the Buff family. Stay connected to CU Boulder as a part of our "PLUMS" (parents of alumni) program. You may also want to be part of the Alumni Association's Forever Buffs by joining the as a Friend of the University. To join, call 303-492-8484.
As a Friend of the University, parents and family members receive the benefits of CU Boulder Alumni Association membership for a lifetime! The fee to join is a one-time payment of $99. Benefits include:
- Subscriptions to the Coloradan Magazine and the Forever Buffs Insider e-newsletter
- Access to Forever Buffs Link, the Alumni Association’s online community that offers a myriad of ways to stay connected, including invitations to a wide variety of CU and alumni events
- The opportunity to participate in the Roaming Buffs Travel Program
- Special offers and discounts
- Opportunitities to join the library (complimentary) or Rec Center (purchase one-time visit, punch card or join for semester)
Your student becomes a Forever Buff and member of the Alumni Association the moment he or she starts classes.