Community Living is a 90 minutes class that covers a variety of city ordinances that students are commonly given citations for. Our goal is to help you avoid future citations by filling in some of the finer points and knowledge gaps that you might have.
To Sign Up Online:
- Go to Community Living class sign-up.
- Scroll through the list of available sessions, find a session that works best with your schedule and click “sign up”.
- Fill in your information, and click the “complete appointment” button.
- You will receive a verification email at the email address you listed.
- Add the appointment to your calendar so you do not forget (Failure to appear for a scheduled class may result in the class fee being charged and the student being required to sign-up for a later class session in order to fulfil their Community Living course requirement).
*Your confirmation email also has a link you can use to change your appointment. Cancellations less than 24 hours in advance of the class are subject to the full fee. There are no refunds.
If you need assistance in signing up online, please contact Off-Campus Housing & Neighborhood Relations for assistance at 303-492-7053.
Where: For the remainder of the Spring 2020 semester, all Community Living Classes will be online. Registered attendees will receive a link before their scheduled class which will be delivered via Zoom. Please note: failure to appear or late arrival to the course will still result in a potential class fee being assessed to a student's account.
Students are expected to arrive on time for their scheduled class session. Students arriving 15 or more minutes beyond their scheduled class time may be asked to reschedule for a later class session. Failure to appear for a scheduled class may result in the class fee being assessed to a student's account and the student being required to sign-up for a later class session in order to fulfil their Community Living course requirement.
How to Pay: The $25 fee will be posted to your student account within 1 week of your class; the instructor will provide you with a more specific date. Failure to pay can result in holds on your account, holds on transcripts, and diplomas and your information sent to collections.
If you have questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-492-7053.