Census information is used in a variety of ways, including benchmarking, reporting to the system, state and federal levels, and funding units across campus. If you have any questions regarding our reports, or would like assistance with utilizing our new visualization, please contact us using our online form.
View the spring census page for spring enrollment numbers.
Fall census single page profiles
Fall enrollment visualizations
Includes demographics, residency, full or part-time status for over time by fall semester only.
- Campus totals
- By school, college, program
- By major
- International students
- Enrollment since 1877, by level, gender and residency
- Undergraduate students: applied, admitted and enrolled counts by school, college and program
- Graduate students: applied, admitted and enrolled counts by school, college and program
- Undergraduate first-year retention and graduation rates
- Undergraduate transfer retention and graduation rates