Our course data focuses on credit hour information by school/college, dicipline, grade given and instructor type, as well as classroom utilization.
- Classroom utilization: Narratives present overall results, definitions, policies and discussion, while the Excel files present room characteristics and measures.
- Induced course load matrices (ICLMs): Credit hours associated with colleges, from the standpoint of students majoring in the college AND of colleges offering the courses.
Student credit hours taught
- By campus, program/college, level, and census vs. end of term (Excel)
- By instructor type (Igroup), course level and college, division and department (Excel)
- Lists of courses (Igroup): Lists individual course sections by fiscal year, last 10 fiscal years (Excel)
- By course college, course level and student residency status: Includes last three academic years (PDF)
- By course discipline (2-digit CIP code) and course level, with "faculty FTE" or instructional effort as well. Same as Colorado Dept. of Education (CDHE) budget format 40. (PDF)
- Enrollments and teaching volume over time for capital planning use (Excel)
- Student credit hours taught by department - rankings by 10-year percent change (Excel)
- Grade distributions of main campus courses with 10 or more grades, fall 2006 - present