The fall 2014 survey was the culmination of joint efforts by the Office of Planning, Budget and Analysis (now Office of Data Analytics), the Graduate School, and the United Government of Graduate Students (UGGS).
In the spring and summer of 2015, the survey data were subjected to a comprehensive analysis. During this analysis phase a broadly representative Graduate Student Climate Task Force was created and was comprised of graduate students (from UGGS and from across campus), faculty, and representatives from the Ombuds office, Housing and Dining Services, the Office of Institutional Equity and Compliance, the Office of Planning, Budget, and Analysis, and the Graduate School. The task force has been meeting regularly since August and has been engaged in focused discussions to understand and interpret the survey results, to begin to design and implement responses to the results of the survey, and to think about how to improve the campus climate more generally.
- View 2014 detailed data (PDF) by school/college/program. Includes executive summary.
- Fall 2017 analysis on differences by gender, sexual orientation and race/ethnicity
- Overall report (PDF)
- Appendices (PDFs)
- Appendix A: Summary for PhD and Master's Programs
- Appendix B: Summary for Master’s Students: Binary Gender (Women and Men)
- Appendix C: Summary for PhD Students: Binary Gender (Women and Men)
- Appendix D: Summary for Master’s Students: Sexual Orientation
- Appendix E: Summary for PhD students: Sexual Orientation
- Appendix F: Summary for Master’s Students: Race/Ethnicity
- Appendix G: Summary for PhD Students: Race/Ethnicity
- Appendix H: Structural Equation Model Summary