Enrollment information is used in various ways, including benchmark purposes, reporting to the system, state and federal levels, funding across units on campus and much more.
Includes demographics, residency, full and part-time status.
Number of undergraduate minors since 1993 (Excel)
Number of concurrent bachelor's-master's degree students over time, by major (Excel)
Number of sub-plans since 2010 (Excel)
Estimates of where CU Boulder students live - visualization by city and zip code
Graduate enrollment, degrees and academic preparation (Excel)
- Weekly registration counts for spring/summer/fall 2021 (Excel)
- Includes by college, level, week number and more. Updated Mondays.
- Spring/summer/fall 2021 vs. spring/summer/fall 2020 (Excel)
- Includes weekly headcount and reportable unit comparisons by college, level, degree seeking or not, and residency. Updated Mondays.
- Weekly enrollment information for fall 2021 (Tableau). Private – access restricted to campus employees who may request access.
- Includes enrollment and student credit hour totals by week for upcoming term, as well as information on retention and course schedules.
- Major fidelity: Percentage of fall 2010 freshmen remaining in their entry major into their 3rd fall, by major and program (PDF)
- List of all major, minor, certificate and subject codes in use with descriptions, first/last term of enrollment and assigned ODA departments (Excel)
- List of CU Boulder STEM disciplines (PDF)
- List of CU Boulder important term dates (PDF)
- High School Graduates, College Enrollment: Searchable enrollment summary posted by the Colorado Department of Higher Education (CDHE); search by high school graduation year, district, high school, and/or college attended; includes counts (by high school) of students not enrolled in any Colorado public college or university.
- Statistical summary of foreign student enrollment see International Student and Scholar Services statistics: Includes countries represented by foreign students at CU Boulder
- Find FTE for every Colorado public college and U, by residency and UG/grad, at the CDHE budget/finance site. Fiscal year FTE is generally posted in late August. FTE = credit hours in the FY / 30 for both undergraduate and grad students. Grad level includes law.