The performance of higher education institutions may be assessed by a wide range of criteria. Various performance indicators for CU Boulder are listed below.
- CU Boulder is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association (NCA). Accreditation is ongoing, renewed every 10 years.
- CU Boulder 2010 accreditation webpage
- CU Boulder annual reports to North Central Association/Higher Learning Commission (NCA/HLC) - Annual Institutional Data Update (AIDU)
- Specialized accreditations, CU Boulder (PDF) - last updated 10/6/2011
- Accreditation at AAU and other universities in NCA/HLC region
- See our IPEDS site for information on Data Feedback Reports for CU Boulder, by year
Learn more about the undergraduate learning goals set forth by the provost and the steps taken in improving our students' learning and experiences while at CU Boulder.
Visit our Assessing and Improving webpage
- CCHE master plan and associated performance contracts (PDF) -- Status update, September 2012, from EdNews Colorado. Includes links to plan draft and statutes.
- Performance contracts - Senate Bill 189, passed by the Colorado legislature in spring 2004, calls for performance contracts between higher education institutions and the state.
- Colorado Dept of Higher Education compilation of Colorado rank among states on 30+ measures, with backup data
- See the NCHEMS Information Center for comparative data for states and counties, and useful contextual information. Also on this site, refer to "Policy Questions" to find answers to specific questions regarding Colorado's (and other states') system of higher education.