The performance of higher education institutions may be assessed by a wide range of criteria. Various performance indicators for CU Boulder are listed below.
- CU Boulder is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. Accreditation is ongoing, renewed every 10 years.
- CU Boulder annual reports to Higher Learning Commission - Annual Institutional Data Update (AIDU)
- Specialized accreditations
- See our IPEDS site for information on Data Feedback Reports for CU Boulder, by year
Learn more about the undergraduate learning goals set forth by the provost and the steps taken in improving our students' learning and experiences while at CU Boulder.
Visit our Assessing and Improving webpage
- CCHE master plan and associated performance contracts (PDF)
- See the NCHEMS Information Center for comparative data for states and counties, and useful contextual information. Also on this site, refer to "Policy Questions" to find answers to specific questions regarding Colorado's (and other states') system of higher education.