Analytics360 is an integrated platform for exploring and analyzing University data that includes data from several database across campus. Analytics360 is connected to the University Data Lake, the University store of structured and unstructured data.
At this time Analytics360 is available to a limited audience, but there are plans to roll it out to the CU Boulder campus in the future.
- Viewing reports designed by the Office of Data Analytics.
- Ability to share reports with other members of the CU Boulder community.
- Ability to download reports and some of the underlying data as a PDF or as a CSV.
- Ability to favorite reports for quick and easy access.
- Report self-service feature (proof-of-concept) to allow you to create your own custom reports.
- Secure access to reports and data as determined by your role and your level of access for existing databases and systems on campus.