Published: Nov. 6, 2017 By

It’s been a while, I know. We started out so strong, three posts about transparency, about visualization strategies, about design philosophy. Then nothing, and that’s on me. We’ve been hard at work building a team, building products, building a culture, and have been busy failing and succeeding along the way. But throughout all of that I lost sight of letting you all know what’s been going on!

The gist is in the video above. The team’s been geeking out over some new technology that we’re integrating into our platform, like Kafka, Spark, MongoDB, zeppelin, and all sorts of things that will sound like I opened a dictionary to random pages and started pointing at words.

Bear with me, though, it’s awesome stuff. I’m excited to showcase more of the team’s work as we gear up to publish a limited availability release; let’s call it a beta. During that time, we’ll be gathering feedback, figuring out what works and what doesn’t. We’ll iterate over our services, and will make a big effort to update this space with what’s happening, as it happens.

Keep an eye out for more updates, and in the meanwhile, send me any thoughts or questions you may have c/o Raza at ra-oda@colorado.edu.