Updated Proposal Submission Request (PSR) Form Effective December 1st
An updated Proposal Submission Request (PSR) form has been posted on the Office of Contracts and Grants (OCG) forms webpage and is required for all submissions beginning Thursday, December 1, 2022.
Summary of Updates
- Updated section guidance to reflect current information, web resources and fix broken links
- Revised and recategorized several questions to be more concise on the information being requested
- Added question regarding the use of Controlled Unclassified Information
- Modified Export Control Assessment questions to better flag activities for export control review
- Modified guidance for NASA’s China Assurance
Technical Tips for the PSR
- Download the form and open in Adobe Acrobat Reader to complete form fields.
- It is recommended to Print to PDF after signing to ensure all entries save properly. Mac users must Print to PDF before sending in order for the completed fields to be visible when opened on a Windows system.
A field-by-field user guide is available, and questions regarding proposal submission or completion of the PSR should be directed to your assigned Proposal Analyst.