Plans are under way for the 2020 Brain Awareness Week Activities
From talks about understanding the teen brain and brain health & immunity in mature populations, to an action packed Community Brain Expo day, March 12th to the 19th event planning is well underway.
Sneak Preview of Events
- Understanding the Teen Brain: the science behind "crazy" teen behavior and the incredible opportunities of youth (March 12, 6:30)
- Inflammation, Stress, and Your Brain (March 19, 1:30)
- Can Computers Read Our Emotions? (March 16, time TBD)
- Community Brain Expo Day (March 13, 4:00)
- Student Brain Games Challenge (TBD)
- Meditation at the CU Art Museum (March 13, 12:15)
Events subject to change.
Details coming late fall 2019.
Sign up to receive updates to the 2020 BAW events by emailing the BAW organizer.
Neuroscience researchers interested in exhibiting their work for Community Brain Expo Day on March 13 can contact the BAW organizer to register.