- Finance and Accounting Administration
- Contracts and Grants Management
- Procurement, travel, and expense reimbursements
- Journal Entries, Payroll Expense Transfers and Funding Transfer requests
What I enjoy most about working for CU Boulder
- I enjoy the sense of community within the departments. Faculty and staff members go above and beyond to help you be successful and feel a part of the team!
- I also like the view of the Flatirons from wherever you are on campus!
- I lived in Colorado my entire life. I was born and raised in Denver Colorado and graduated from Colorado State University in December 2022 with two degrees in Corporate Finance and Mathematics. In my free time outside of work, I enjoy spending time with my girlfriend, our dog Blue, and my friends. I love cooking, watching basketball (go Nuggets), traveling, and exploring places I have not visited. Here are just a few places that I want to visit eventually.
- Some places I want to visit: Great Barrier Reef, Great Wall of China, Red Square in Moscow, Washington D.C when the cherry blossoms are blooming, New Orleans during Mardi Gras, Coastal Italy, Belize, all of Spain and Portugal.
Contact Robert Vlier:
- The best way to reach me is through email, Microsoft Teams, or in-person. Typically, Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- On-Campus: Wednesday, Thursday
- Remote: Monday, Tuesday, Friday