Graduate School Academic Forms
If you need a form that is not available here, visit the Graduate School forms website. Masters and PhD review forms and applications are available there along with registration documents and step by step guides of what you need to submit for graduation.

Graduate School Rules
These are general rules for all graduate programs at CU Boulder. Be sure to also review the mechanical engineering graduate FAQ for specific questions about ME, or ask your advisor.

Graduate Committee Petition
If you would like to take a course that is not listed on your specific track, you must petition the graduate committee prior to taking the course. All petitions (course requests, course waivers, etc.) go to Graduate Committee for discussion and final approval.​

Independent Study Form
If you would like to take and independent study course, you must complete this form and submit it to the graduate advisor along with an individual syllabus for your proposal.