The McNeill Academic Program is committed to partnering with students to make the most of their university education to further their personal and professional goals. Internships and volunteer opportunities can be used to build resumes and networks that lead to further success, but sometimes those opportunities don't pay enough to make them worthwhile. We hope this scholarship will provide financial support for an experience that might otherwise not be possible.
Applications are due March 29, 2019 by 11:59 pm.
$500-$2000 (according to need)
- Active McNeill student who has met all program requirements
- At least 45 credits toward graduation
- Currently enrolled
- Opportunity should be substantial and connected to the applicant’s professional goals
- Opportunity should be completed by December 31, 2019
IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THIS APPLICATION YOU WILL NEED:
- Name of your McNeill coordinator
- Name of the organization you hope to work with. You should have submitted an application, but the selection/ hiring process need not yet be complete
- Contact information for someone at the organization
- Description of the kind of work you will be doing and the training and supervision you will receive
- Statement about why you have applied to the position and how it connects to your professional goals