- Sirakavit, Glen. Cleaning Up the Chemicals from the Carpet Washing Process in Afghanistan, MS Thesis, May 2008.
- Steinert, Jesse. Developing World Sustainable Building Practices, MS Report, May 2008
- Tele-Education in the Amazon Region of Peru (2008-): Phase I final report (2008)
- Bang, Avery. Cable-Suspended Pedestrian Bridge Design for Rural Construction, MS Report, May 2009
- Grunert, Brett. The Development of a Standard of Care Defining Suitable Testing of Geomaterials Intended for Unstabilized Compressed Earth Block Construction, MS Thesis, May 2009. (Link)
- Chatterley, Christie. UV-LED irradiation technology for point-of-use water disinfection in developing communities, MS Thesis, May 2009. (Link)
- Ouda, Kamaleldin. Capacity assessment and analysis of delivery of essential services to the Gaza refugee camps, PhD dissertation, May 2010. (Link)
- Barstow, Christina. Development of an ultraviolet point-of-use device for household water disinfection, MS Thesis, May 2010 (Link)
- Krosnowski, Adam. A proposed best practice method of defining a standard of care for stabilized compressed earthen block production, 2011 (Link)
- Panasewicz, Lauren. Evaluation of Enhanced Ceramic Water Filtration (ECWF) Systems for the Removal of Turbidity and Bacteria for Households in Developing Countries, MS Thesis, 2011 (http://search.proquest.com.colorado.idm.oclc.org/docview/873450769/previewPDF/27A3F32944A4427APQ/1?accountid=14503Link)
- Jordan, Elizabeth. Pathways to community recovery: A qualitative comparative analysis of post-disaster outcomes, 2012 (Link)
- Hassan, Marc. External environment as a critical success factor in World Bank projects, MS Report, 2012. (Link)
- Allen, Graham. Strength Properties of Stabilized Compressed Earth Blocks with Varying Soil Compositions, MS Thesis, 2012 (Link)
Ward, Barbara Jeanne (BJ)
. Human fecal biochar briquettes from the sol-char toilet for use as a solid fuel in the developing world, MS Thesis, December 2013. (Link)
Yates, Andrew Porter
. An evaluation and model of the Chinese Kang system to improve domestic comfort in northeast rural China, MS Thesis, 2013. (Link)
The Social Impact Score: A framework for including social benefits in rural road prioritization investments and decision making, MS Thesis, 2013. (Link
. Social sustainability of sanitation infrastructure in developing communities, PhD dissertation, December 2013. (Link)
. Characterizing and understanding the growing population of socially engaged engineers through Engineers Without Borders-USA, PhD dissertation, December 2014
Walters, Jeffrey. A systems approach to sustainable rural water infrastructure in developing countries, PhD dissertation, August 2015
Brown, Aaron. Community adoption of appropriate technology through persuasive communication design, PhD dissertation, December 2015.
. An analysis of sustainability in water and energy product implementation in rural Rwanda, PhD dissertation, 2016. (Link)
- Opdyke, A., Javernick-Will, A., Koschmann, K. (2017) “Typhoon Haiyan: Shelter Case Studies.” Mortenson Center in Engineering for Developing Communities, University of Colorado Boulder. (Link)
- Champion, Wyatt. Navajo home heating practices, their impacts on air quality and human health, and a framework to identify sustainable solutions, PhD dissertation, May 2017.
Opdyke, Aaron. Resilient and sustainable infrastructure systems: A comparative analysis of post-disaster shelter coordination, stakeholder participation, and training.
PhD dissertation, August 2017. (Link
Shimabuku, Kyle. Biochar sorbents for the control of organic contaminants in stormwater: understanding biochar structure and water quality on sorption behavior, PhD dissertation, August 2017.
Palagi, S. and Javernick-Will, A. (2018). "Post-Disaster Permanent Relocation: Case Studies in Tacloban, Philippines." Mortenson Center in Engineering for Developing Communities, University of Colorado Boulder