Dr. Salvinelli joins the Mortenson Center after holding a researcher position at the Missouri University of Science and Technology. Dr. Salvinelli earned his PhD in Geological Engineering from that institution in 2016.
- B.S. in Industrial Engineering, University of Brescia, Italy, 2007
- M.S. in Engineering Management, University of Brescia, Italy, 2012
- Ph.D. in Geological Engineering, Missouri University of Science and Technology, 2016
Honors and Distinctions
- Distinguished thesis award: appropriate technologies for environmental management in developing countries. M.Sc. Thesis. CeTAmb - University of Brescia, Italy.
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- Environmental and Water Resources Institute (EWRI)
- Engineering for developing communities
- Appropriate technologies and solutions
- Integrated biosystems for sustainable development
- Water-Energy-Land-Food-Climate Nexus