Current residence hall students can apply for campus housing via the processes outlined below. There will be one application and students can preference eligible residence halls as well as apartment style living at Bear Creek and Weber Halls. Due to the first-year live on requirement, many RAPs are only available to first-year students.
Current students in our apartment style halls, Bear Creek and Weber, will have priority to reapply to those halls. Current residence hall students will be able to fill any vacancies at Bear Creek and Weber after this process. There may be limited space in both options; therefore, the applications will be randomly selected for assignment.
Note: If students are looking for summer housing, Bear Creek hall will be the only option and students may want to consider that as they select their preferences in effort to minimize the amount of times needed to move.
- If a student’s application is selected for apartment style housing, they will receive a timeslot to then choose their apartment.
- If a student’s application is selected for the residence halls, University Housing will make the assignment.
- If a student's application is not selected for either option, the student will be placed on a waitlist and contacted as cancellations occur.
Due to the limited campus housing availability, we recommend students also consider off campus options and are supported with Ralphie’s List and the Off-Campus Housing & Neighborhood Relations Office.
- Jan. 26– Feb. 2: Apply for the random selection process to both residence halls and apartment style halls via the MyCULiving portal
- After Feb. 2: Current students will have to apply to the waitlist that opens Feb. 22
- Feb. 7: Random selection decisions (residence hall, apartment style or waitlist) sent and timeslots for those that were selected for apartment style
- Feb. 8-14: Timeslots will open for those returning students that were selected for apartment style living options
- Feb. 8-14: Students selected for a residence hall must sign the contract
- Feb. 17: Assignment letters sent to students with residence hall housing contracts
- Feb. 22: Apartment style waitlist opens to anyone, including students who missed the process dates above, didn't sign a contract or off-campus students