CU Boulder staff and faculty may reserve our Video Creation Station, located in Norlin E203. This easy-to-use facility is equipped with video and audio recording technologies for CU faculty and staff to create instructional content (e.g., record lectures for MOOCs or flipped classrooms, create podcasts, etc).
Reservations may be made for up to four hours at a time, in 30 minute increments. Occupancy is limited to one person at a time. Access the space using your Buff OneCard.
- Please bring:
- USB drive formatted with one of the following: FAT32, VFAT, or NTFS
- Laptop or tablet
- Laptop dongle (if not using HDMI)
- Review the Simple Recording System guide
- Review Tips for Preparing for Your Recording Session (PDF) [document courtesy of the College of Media, Communication and Information]
Reserve the Video Creation Station
Several campus units are available to provide assistance:
- For help with reservations, contact the University Libraries via firstname.lastname@example.org
- For help with hardware or equipment issues, contact OIT at email@example.com
- For help with production of projects (such as a Coursera project, or for those individuals working with the Office of Academic Innovation), contact the Office of Academic Innovations at firstname.lastname@example.org