The deadlines for submitting purchase requests are:
- Spring semester is November 15th
- Fall semester is May 15th
Requests will be accepted year-round but it can take several weeks to order and process DVDs.
- Faculty members complete the online Instructional DVD Purchase Request form. (Paper forms are still available at Norlin Circulation Desk.)
- University Libraries faculty review the requests and recommend purchases based on:
- Quality of the program as reflected in reviews and evaluations
- Potential of program for cross-disciplinary use
- Willingness of a department to share in the purchase of requested videos and DVDs
- Total funds available
- Programs are ordered and faculty members are notified by e-mail when requested items have arrived and are ready for instructional use.
- Please contact Libraries Media Conversion Services if you would like to create streaming video clips that can be uploaded to Kaltura for use in D2L.
If you have questions concerning this policy, please contact Gabrielle Wiersma.