How to get access
- Start with the library website search. OneSearch resources will automatically ask you to login with your IdentiKey if you're off-campus.
- Find your database, explore new databases, or view current database trials on the A-Z Database list. These pages will let you know if your database has any access restrictions, such as VPN only usage, or registration required.
- Use the VPN from OIT. This is especially helpful if you don’t usually start your research from the library website, as it will mimic on-campus access.
- Connect Google Scholar with CU Boulder resources. Go into settings -> Library Links. Search for University of Colorado Boulder and select University of Colorado Boulder - Find It @ CU. Once this is set up in your browser it should show the Find It link in Google Scholar both on and off-campus.
- Install LibKey Nomad on your Browser. Once installed, this extension will show an easy access button for a limited number of our resources on third party websites like PubMed.
Who can get access
Alumni and public access to electronic resources
Off-campus access to our databases and online resources is restricted to current students, staff and faculty. Some resources do allow walk-in access for public patrons. Please contact our Ask A Librarian service for more information.