The Business Library is open to CUB affiliates via BuffOne Card; except for print job pickups, individual study seat reservations are required. Gemmill Library is temporarily closed for the duration of the campus quarantine period.
Reservations can be made in 45 minute increments, up to 135 minutes per request. You'll need to use your valid BuffOne card to access the Libraries' spaces.
Upon arrival, you'll be asked to complete a contactless check in. You can check in beginning five minutes before your scheduled reservation time; however, please be mindful of maintaining distance if the reserved seat is still occupied. You are expected to comply with city and campus public health guidelines, including maintaining distance and wearing a mask, for the entirety of your visit. No food or drink are permitted.
At the Business Library (see a floor map), three types of seating with a total of 87 seats are available:
- Computer lab seating (view/reserve only these seats)
- Individual seats with power outlets (view/reserve only these seats)
- Individual seats [no power outlets] (view/reserve only these seats)
Gemmill Library (see a floor map) has three types of seating with a total of 46 seats:
- Computer lab seating
- Individual seats with power outlets
- Individual seats [no power outlets]