Patrons with a current CU Boulder library account may request materials via the library catalog for pickup (information about borrowing privileges). You may pick up your holds anytime after receiving your hold notice, during open hours. Appointments are not necessary.
- Once materials are paged (approximately two business days), you will receive a hold notice via email.
- What to expect
- You’ll need to scan your Buff OneCard or library card at the point of checkout.
- At Norlin Library, materials are made available in the east entrance lobby (near the Sundial Plaza). Self checkout machines are available adjacent to the hold shelves. Instructions for using the self-checkout machines are available on-site. Circulation staff will be available to help if needed.
- At other library locations, ask at the service desk for materials on hold.
- Items not retrieved during the 14-day hold period will be returned and reshelved.
Please follow Boulder and campus health guidelines when picking up materials.
Most materials held at Norlin Library, Gemmill Library, Earth Sciences and Map Library, the Music Library and PASCAL may be requested. Materials from the William M. White Business Library currently housed in Gemmill may also be requested.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.