Graduate students may request access to the Graduate Suite, a reserved study space for graduate students, or make use of first-come, first-serve spaces in Norlin Library.
The Graduate Suite, located in Norlin Library N310, includes open tables as well as reservable spaces and is available to graduate students upon request. Complete the linked form below to request Buff OneCard swipe access; please allow three business days for processing.
Within the Graduate Suite (Norlin N310), the following are available for reservation by completing the form above:
- 34 shared carrels (two people per desk). Each individual is given a dedicated, large locking storage area attached to the desk.
- 12 medium sized lockers (no assigned carrel)
Carrels and lockers check out for one semester at a time. Assigned carrels and lockers are not guaranteed. If all carrels and lockers are already reserved, graduate students may request to be put on the waitlist by completing the form linked above.
First-come, first-serve space available by the day
Graduate students and faculty may check out a key at the Norlin East service desk to access several study spaces in Norlin Library for day use on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Four spaces are available:
- Rooms A - C (Norlin S180A-C), located in the Science Stacks
- Room D (Norlin S250C), near the Asian Studies Stacks
- Spaces can accomodate up to four individuals simultaneously.
For more information, please visit a service desk in Norlin Library or contact us: