About Norlin Course Reserves
* All online forms are for materials to be kept at Norlin Library only. If you wish to place items on reserve at one of the branch libraries (e.x. the Music Library), please refer to the contact information on the previous page.
* The following form is intended to add a new course to the library catalog, Chinook.
* Before continuing, please use this link, http://libraries.colorado.edu/search/p, to see if the course is already listed under your name
* If your course is already listed in Chinook and you wish to move the course to an upcoming semester, please fill out the "Roll Over A Course To A New Semester" form available on the previous page.
* If your course is already listed in Chinook, or if you have recently submitted an "Add a New Course" form, and wish to add or remove materials to that course, please use the "Add Or Remove Materials From A Course" form available on the previous page.
* Be aware that it may take several days for a new course to be added to Chinook.
* Courses are not automatically added to Chinook upon completion of a form. Each form must be manually processed by the course reserves unit.
* Requests are processed in the order they are received, so submit your forms as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please contact Norlin Course Reserves at email@example.com or at 303-492-7147