CU Boulder affiliates may make an appointment for contactless pickup of materials.
- Using the library catalog, affiliates may request up to 10 items at a time.
- Once materials are paged (approximately two business days), you will receive a hold notice via email with a link to reserve a time to pick up your items.
- Registration for contactless pickup closes twelve hours in advance of the pickup window.
- You only need to schedule a single pickup appointment for all the materials requested in one session.
- All items ready on the date of your appointment can be retrieved in a single visit.
- Items not retrieved during a reserved timeslot will be held for the remainder of the 14-day hold period, and you may reschedule a pickup time online.
Materials are packaged in paper bags for each individual and made available in the east entrance lobby of Norlin Library (near the Sundial Plaza). Please follow Boulder and campus health guidelines when picking up materials.
Most materials held at Norlin Library, Gemmill Library, Earth Sciences and Map Library, and the Music Library may be requested. Materials from the William M. White Business Library currently housed in Gemmill due to construction may also be requested. At this time, some materials from HathiTrust are not available for contactless pickup.
Items may be returned at book drops at Norlin Library's east and west entrances and at the Gemmill Library book drop (more details about returning items).
Questions? Contact email@example.com.