Hot spots and laptops may be dropped off during open hours to library staff stationed just inside the east entrance of the Norlin Commons.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for direction regarding returns of other technology, or about items too large to fit in the book drops.
After-Hours Book Drops
Norlin Library book drops are located near both the east and west entrances.
The L.H. Gemmill Engineering, Mathematics & Physics Library has a drive-up, outdoor book drop located on the west side of the Mathematics Building.
The William A. Wise Law Library has a book drop located in Lot 402 by the Garden Level entrance to the Wolf Law Building.
The following after-hours book drops are currently unavailable:
- The William M. White Business Library book drop
- The Jerry Crail Johnson Earth Sciences and Map Library has an external book drop in the airlock entry on the south side of the building. It’s not accessible if the outside doors of the building are locked, but it’s accessible some of the hours the library isn’t open. Maps shouldn’t be returned in the external book drop.
- The Howard B. Waltz Music Library has an indoor book drop on north end, first floor of the College of Music Building (IMIG) by the elevator. Please always return CDs to the Music Library and please don't return them at any other library.
Return by Mail
1720 Pleasant Street
University of Colorado
Boulder, CO 80309-0184
Books may also be returned to most libraries in Colorado, though the user assumes full responsibility for items returned at these locations. Items don’t count as being returned until they are returned to the University Libraries. Be sure to allow at least one week for transit if using this service.
- Colorado public libraries
- Colorado academic libraries
- William A. Wise Law Library (Currently unavailable)
Reserve items must be returned to Norlin Library.