The following is a list of open access resources that the libraries support or contribute to:
- ArXiv – Subject repository for Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Quantitative Biology, Quantitative Finance and Statistics, sponsored by Cornell University
- Independent Voices (CRL/Reveal Digital) – Open Access collection of alternative press newspapers, magazines, and journals
- Knowledge Unlatched – Free scholarly content (including books and journals) in all subject areas
- MDPI – Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute, an open access academic publisher
- SCOAP3 – Sponsoring Consortium for Open Access Publishing in Particle Physics
- SPARC – A global coalition promoting open access, open education, and open data
Please let us know if there are other open access resources you think we should provide with our institutional support.