The Mindfulness Room in the Norlin Library (E103A) is for personal contemplation, meditation, or reflection.
It is open to anyone with a valid Buff OneCard.
- Please be respectful of others. Electronic devices should be silenced or used with headphones on low volume. Please leave the room if you need to talk on your phone.
- Use the room as intended for mindfulness and contemplation, not for studying, sleeping, or eating.
- The room is available on a first come, first served basis. Maximum occupancy is 12 people. It is not intended for organized services, meetings, or scheduled group events.
- You are welcome to use the items placed in the room by the Libraries; when finished, please return the items to their place. Please refrain from leaving personal items in this room. If you would like to suggest items the Libraries should add to the room, please email Amy Arenson.
- Flammable items (candles, incense, etc.) are prohibited in Norlin Library due to safety regulations. Please refrain from introducing strong fragrances into the enclosed space.
Approved, University Libraries Deans and Directors Council, January 2020