Libraries Group Study Rooms are designated to support CU students in their academic work. Rooms are only available to current CU Boulder undergraduate and graduate students. Presentation of valid CU Boulder Student Buff OneCard may be requested.
- If a key is required to access the room, it should be checked out at the appropriate library service desk.
- Rooms are scheduled in half-hour blocks for up to four hours total.
- Patrons may only reserve one room per time slot. Multiple room reservations under the same name booked at the same time will be canceled.
- Patrons may use rooms without reservations, but must vacate for patrons with reservations.
- Groups are given preference over single users. Single users may use the room but may be asked to leave.
- The names associated with reservations will not be shared with other users.
- Ongoing office hours or classes are not permitted in study rooms.
- Activities deemed to be disruptive to other users will not be permitted in the study rooms.
- Failure to comply with the group study room policy may result in eviction from the room and denial of future reservations. Infractions will be reported to Libraries Security.
- Rooms should be kept clean and in good condition. All refuse should be disposed of in appropriate containers or removed from rooms.
- The library is not responsible for personal property left in rooms.
- Rooms cannot exceed posted capacity.
- Study rooms are only available for checkout during library service desk hours.
- Rooms must be vacated 15 minutes prior to closing.
Revised May 25, 2017