Current CU Boulder students, faculty and staff may check out multimedia equipment to support their academic work and research.
- Valid CU Boulder Buff OneCard is required for checkout.
- Equipment checks out for 3 days (72 hours).
- Up to five items may be checked out at one time.
- You may reserve equipment in advance through our online reservation system, or items may be available on a first-come, first-serve basis by asking at the Norlin East Service Desk.
- Items must be returned at Norlin Library East Service Desk during open hours.
- Equipment must have ALL components and case to be marked as returned. Please refer to checklist included with each piece of equipment to make sure all components are accounted for.
- Overdue fines accrue at $5/hour.
- Missing, lost and damaged items, as well as individual components of items, are subject to replacement fees equal to the current retail value of the item and its components.
- Please save content and wipe SD cards before return. SD cards will be erased by Service Desk staff after return.
Updated August 2022