This service is available to current CU-Boulder faculty, staff and students at no cost.
- 70 items may be requested at a time.
- Prospector/Mobius requests should take three to five working days for materials to arrive.
- Materials may be picked up and returned only at Norlin or one of the branch libraries.
- Lost materials will cost $100 ($75 lost book fee plus $25 processing charge).
- Books check out for three weeks with one renewal allowed; Media (DVDs, CDs, videos and sound recordings) check out for one week with no renewals.
- PASCAL bound journals check out for one week with no renewals.*
*There’s a $400 lost volume fee for PASCAL journals.