The Libraries' faculty are members of the University of Colorado faculty and participate in faculty governance, as established by the University of Colorado Board of Regents policy (Article 5, Faculty) and University of Colorado Boulder's Office of Faculty Affairs.
The Executive Committee advises the Dean on policy and budget matters and acts for, and in consultation with, the Faculty in areas not within the purview of any Standing Committee or Task Force, and appoints Ad Hoc Committees and Task Forces. The current Faculty Chair serves as Chair of the Executive Committee.
- Abbey Lewis (Faculty Chair) - Chair of Executive Committee
- Heather Bowden (Vice-Chair of Faculty)
- Rebecca Kuglitsch (Chair, Appeals Committee)
- Courtney McDonald (Chair, Tenure Committee)
- Walker Sampson (Chair, Faculty Personnel Committee)
- Kate Tallman (Library Boulder Faculty Assembly Liaison)