The Libraries' faculty are members of the University of Colorado faculty and participate in faculty governance, as established by the University of Colorado Board of Regents policy (Article 5, Faculty) and University of Colorado Boulder's Office of Faculty Affairs.
The Executive Committee advises the Dean on policy and budget matters and acts for, and in consultation with, the Faculty in areas not within the purview of any Standing Committee or Task Force, and appoints Ad Hoc Committees and Task Forces. The current Faculty Chair serves as Chair of the Executive Committee.
- Alex Watkins (Faculty Chair) - Chair of Executive Committee
- Nicole Trujillo (Vice-Chair of Faculty)
- Rachel Knapp (Chair, Appeals Committee)
- Courtney McDonald (Library Boulder Faculty Assembly Liaison)
- Merinda McLure (Chair, Tenure Committee)