The Libraries' faculty are members of the University of Colorado faculty and participate in faculty governance, as established by the University of Colorado Board of Regents policy (Article 5, Faculty) and University of Colorado Boulder's Office of Faculty Affairs.
The Faculty Governance Committee (FGC) is the primary representative body of the faculty in shared governance, and it advocates for faculty interests, ideas, and concerns. The FGC gathers Faculty opinion on governance issues through methods of its choosing, and informs the Faculty of its decisions, activities, and recommendations.The current Faculty Chair serves as Chair of the Faculty Governance Committee. For full information about the responsibilities of the FGC and its membership, see the Faculty By-Laws linked below in the Documents section.
- Nicole Trujillo (Faculty Chair) - Chair of Faculty Governance Committee
- Stephanie Bonjack (Chair, Merit Review & Salary Committee)
- Melissa Cantrell (Chair, Awards & Elections)
- Jessie de la Cruz (Chair, Appeals Committee)
- Nickoal Eichmann-Kalwara (At-Large Member)
- Stacy Gilbert (Chair, Faculty Development Committee)
- Cynthia Keller (At-Large Member)
- Adam Lisbon (Chair, Tenure Committee Teaching Evaluation Subcommittee)
- Courtney McDonald (Boulder Faculty Assembly Unit Representative)
- Caroline Sinkinson (Chair, Tenure Committee)
- Juleah Swanson (Vice-Chair of Faculty)
- Alex Watkins (Chair, Faculty Hiring Committee)