Are you pawsitively stressed and in need of some serious canine affection? Fortunately, the Therapy Dogs of Boulder County (TDBC) and the University Libraries are bringing Bark Buddies back to our campus Libraries.
TBDC volunteers bring therapy dogs to hospitals, retirement communities, schools, and libraries within the Boulder County area. TDBC has been partnering with the University Libraries for six years, connecting students with canine companions for a handful of afternoons around finals time each semester.
Check out the Bark Buddies schedule for the month of November. All events are 1-3 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 5 - Norlin Library (East Entrance)
- Thursday, November 7 - Music Library - (Imig, Tile Lounge)
- Wednesday, November 13 - Business Library Pop-up (Koelbel, Rm. S340)
- Friday, November 15 - Gemmill Library
- Monday, November 18 – Earth Sciences & Map Library
- Wednesday, November 20 – Norlin Library (East Entrance)