Please follow the instructions to create your user account and schedule the instrument time.
- Click on the instrument you want to use (e.g. Daytime Reservations for the 400 NMR).
- Click on sign in on the upper right corner.
- Enter the common password (you will get the common password from NMR facility satff when you complete the NMR training) and click on log in.
- Click on any time reservation block and the following screen should appear.
- Again click on sign in on the reservation area (highlighted) and the following window will appear.
- Click create new user account and enter your following infromation.
- Email: your colorado.edu email address
- Password: any password (you do not need colorado.edu password)
- Name: your full name
- Phone number: optional
- Supervisor: your advisor's name
Then click create.
This step will create your account and sign you in the calendar reservation page. Once you have account, you can directly go to the instrument calendar and sign in with your email address and password to reserve the instrument.