B.S., Materials Science and Engineering, Johns Hopkins University, 2012
Ph.D., Biomedical Engineering, University of Texas at Austin, 2017
Investigation of polymers as molecular recognition agents for biosensing applications
- H.R. Culver, I. Sharma, M.E. Wechsler, E.V. Anslyn, N.A. Peppas, “Charged Poly(N-isopropylacrylamide) Nanogels for Use as Differential Protein Receptors in a Turbidimetric Sensor Array,” Analyst Just accepted.
- H.R. Culver, N.A. Peppas, “Protein-imprinted polymers: The shape of things to come?” Chem. Mater. 2017, DOI: 10.1021/acs.chemmater.7b01936.
- H.R. Culver, J.R. Clegg, N.A. Peppas, “Analyte-responsive hydrogels: Intelligent materials for biosensing and drug delivery,” Acc. Chem. Res. 2017, 50 (2), 170-178.
- H.R. Culver, S.D. Steichen, N.A. Peppas, “A closer look at the impact of molecular imprinting on adsorption capacity and selectivity for protein templates,” Biomacromolecules 2016, 17 (12), 4045-4053.
- H.R. Culver, S.D. Steichen, M. Herrera-Alonso, N.A. Peppas, “A versatile route to colloidal stability and surface functionalization of hydrophobic nanomaterials,” Langmuir 2016, 32, 5629-5636.
- J.L. Santos, Y. Li, H.R. Culver, M.S. Yu, M. Herrera-Alonso, “Targeting denatured collagen through collagen mimetic peptide decorated conducting polymer nanoparticles,” Chem. Commun. 2014, 50, 15045-15048.
- H.R. Culver, A.M. Daily, A. Khademhosseini, N.A. Peppas, “Intelligent recognitive systems in nanomedicine,” Curr. Opin. Chem. Eng. 2014, 4, 105–113.