Parking and Transportation Services encourages guests to utilize alternative methods of transportation during this campus event. For optional transportation information, visit the Parking and Transportation Services' commuting suggestions website or use RTD’s Trip Planner to schedule your commute to campus.
- Public parking for event attendees will be available on East Campus beginning at 4:30 p.m.
- Lots 543, 544 and 548 will be available for public parking.
- Shuttles will run from Discovery Drive to the Aurora/Frontage Road drop-off and pick-up point located at the underpass to Coors Events Center.
- Shuttles will be available from 4:30 p.m.-midnight.
- Map of East Campus parking and shuttle service
- Limited public parking for event attendees will be available on Main Campus beginning at 5:30 p.m.
- Lots 308, 360, 378, 402, 430, 470, RG Zone and KIT Zone will be available for public parking.
- Map of Main Campus parking
Due to the magnitude of this event, we anticipate heavy traffic impacting Regent Drive and Main Campus.
Enjoy CU-Boulder's beautiful campus during your visit. If you have any parking questions, you may contact Parking and Transportation Services at 303-492-7384.